Monday, January 07, 2008

Holiday HiJinks

We were all together on Thanksgiving at the Olson's and had a great time. We spent Christmas Eve with the Quigleys (sans Arizona Epps) and were all together again for New Year's Eve.


Well, as you can see, Brooklyn and Elizabeth are are great friends and enjoy dressing up (with Aaron's encouragement)















I'm not sure what Elizabeth is thinking here, but it looks like there is definitely something hatching. She is so cute!

Nonny & Pappa adore Hailey. She is such a good baby and looks more like her mom every day. We love her to pieces!












We hope she has her mom's personality, though I think Amy dreads that :)

I think is is all too obvious what Joseph wants for Christmas next year. He is such a wonderful uncle to all the girls. He'll be a great dad someday.














Of course, Annalise was a hit. I just can't get enough of looking into her "wide awake" blue eyes. They are the most expressive eyes ever.




It's a staring contest, and you lose! She never blinks.



Kellie and Joe chilling with Panda and Elizabeth. Joe is getting some much needed respite from the rigors of school. Kellie, too.




Panda is showing off her "naughty" shirt. She definitely has "cute" going for her.


More Annalise. You gotta love that face!











Brittiny probably thinking, "Why did I marry into this crazy family? What have I got myself into?" It was soo good to have the Arizona Epps here.


This is what Christmas is about. It wouldn't be Christmas without the children






8 comments:

brohammas said...

Holy progenity Batman!
Looks like fun, makes me miss the old neighborhood and all my fam. I don't think all my fam has been in one place since my wedding...that was 7 1/2 years ago.

Who's the guy with the white hair and beard?

Dalyn

momila said...

Uh, Dalyn, that's Santa!....Actually, it's Papa (you know him as Brent) and he had white hair when you lived at home...Boy oh boy do we love our grandbabies..does it show??? I think we had a hard time choosing just one of Anna, she really was a shiny star this holiday. Hailey too, but she still spends a lot of time sleeping and hiding under the "hooter hider" with mommy.
We are glad Elizabeth & Brooklyn are friends and look forward to a lot more fun times together.
(Papa does a good blog!!)
Nonny

Kellie/Joe said...

All I can say is that Joe will have to wait many a Christmas for a baby under the tree. Even then, I'm not going to all the trouble of wrapping that kid. Maybe a decorative bag...

Just love that shot of Joe holding Hailey tho, and the one of Anna lookin' up at Papa! I have the cutest nieces. That's the real reason I don't want kids - I'm scared they'll never measure up to the four Epp grandbabies....

brohammas said...

Thanks for the kind words left on my blog. If you looked at my Flickr site you only saw about 1/3 of the photos as most of my family/kid pics are secure. Email me if you are interested in being added to my "safe" list.

Dalyn
dalyn64@netscape.net

Lyric said...

Wow! what a gorgeous bunch of grandbabies you've got! Congratulations on being in the wonderful land of Grandparenthood! Here's to spoiling them rotten!

B^4 said...

Haven't checked your blog in a while, Dad/Mom.

Wow, my wife is Hot.

Speaking of hot, who are all those hot chick babies?

Schmoopasaurus Rex said...

don't be telling me to update my blog when you never update yours!

Seriously, post some pics of you brand spanking new nose

J.P. Mancilia said...

http://jucieleonline.blogspot.com/